Chiemsee2016 (CC0), Pixabay

This good boy got the approval of plenty of people around the world because of what he did. He didn’t think twice about saving his family when their house caught on fire even if it meant risking his life.

When the fire started, the dog knew that there was danger. He rushed to his owner and let him know about what was happening.

How the dog saved his family and the bravery that he displayed was shared on Facebook and plenty of people admired this good dog. The post received tons of comments which were all positive. His story has also been shared thousands of times. Thanks to the New Albany Fire Department, the dog’s story made it on social media.

The dog’s human was in the shower when the fire started blazing. The man was able to go out of the shower and rush to his son and tell him to go out of their home.

Luckily, the two humans were able to make it to safety. The poor dog became trapped inside the house though. He was successfully rescued by the firemen who rushed to the scene.

When they were able to get the dog out to safety, they gave the dog some water and some oxygen. They also checked the dog if he needed any medical attention. The dog got some burns and a number of injuries. He was attended to and is now on his way to recovery.

The firemen were very happy that the entire family was saved, including the dog. They even called the dog a hero because of what he did. If he wasn’t able to detect the fire, he may not have alerted his owner.

The dog and his family are doing fine now even if their house caught fire. They are happy to have their dog and that they are all fine.

Posted by New Albany Fire/Rescue on Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Source: New Albany Fire/Rescue


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here